Kobe, which extends from the sea to the mountains, offers a variety of interesting tourist attractions located within a compact area. However, visiting Kobe’s attractions on foot can be a real challenge because Kobe has so many hills to walk up and down. To make sightseeing easy, we recommend the City Loop Bus which takes you through major sightseeing spots within the City of Kobe.
The City Loop Bus stops at 17 major tourist spots around Kobe, such as Sannomiya, Kitano Ijinkan, Shin Kobe Station, Motomachi, Nankinmachi, Old Foreign Settlement, Meriken Park, Kobe Park Tower, and Harborland, and takes 65 minutes to make one full loop around the city.
You can buy a 1-day pass for ¥660, which lets you get on and off the bus as many times as you want. You will be able to purchase the pass once you get on the bus. Since a City Loop Bus comes about every 15 minutes, you can make the most of your time in Kobe by riding the Bus to go shopping, or visit the attractions you plan to see. The convenient City Loop Bus makes it easy for you to visit the numerous tourist attractions that Kobe has to offer.
Weekdays Lastdeparts Nkatotei Pier at 5:34pm
Sat/Sun/National Holidays Lastdeparts Nkatotei Pier at 7:00pm
- 1. KAMOMERIA
- 2. Harborland (MOSAIC)
- 3. Minato Motomachi Station
- 4. Nankinmachi (China Town)
- 5. Old Foreign Settlement (Kobe City Museum)
- 6. Sannomiya Center Gai Shopping Street/East Side
- 7. Sannomiya Station (North Side)
- 8. Kitano Meister Garden (Kitano Kobo Machi)
- 9. Kitanozaka
- 10. Kitano Ijinkan (Former Foreign-resident Mansions)
- 11.Nunobiki Herb Garden & Ropeway
- 12. Shin Kobe Station
- 13. Sannomiya Station Mae (South Side)
- 14. City Hall
- 15. Motomachi Shopping Street (Nankinmachi Mae)
- 16. Meriken Park
- 17. Nakatottei (Kobe Port Tower)
Buses travel the entire loop in about 65 minutes, stopping at major places in Kobe, such as Kitano, the Old Foreign Settlement, Nankinmachi
(China Town), Meriken Park, and Harbor-Land. The bus makes 17 stops.
※The bus may be delayed, due to unforseen road circumstances.
※Route is subject to change without notice.